Friday, March 5, 2010

The Candy Man

Date 12: The Candy Man

So I had been e-mail back and forth with the Candy Man for over a month but he wasn't asking me to meet up at all. I uncharacteristically asked him if he would want to meet up and he did and he sounded excited about it. Yay! We met for drinks at the bar by my apartment. Convenient but I didn't really think this one through entirely. It was a little awkward when we walked in and I got recognized by the bartender because I am a "regular." I love being a "regular" at a bar (you all know that) but I'm not sure it's the best first date introduction. We joked about it a little and I don't think it bothered the Candy Man. We talked for a couple of hours and we seemed to have a lot in common, it was very much enjoyable. I hope he thought so too because I'd like to go out with him again. I haven't heard anything from him, but it's only been a little over a day. Here's to hoping!

1 comment: